Slicing, dicing, chopping, and prepping can be dangerous, but this welded glove provides the ultimate cut and puncture protection. It meets OSHA requirements for meat and poultry processing applications and features a unique taper fit design that conforms to the hand to decrease fatigue and increase productivity.
Versatile Fit – This glove is designed with a nylon cinch strap to keep the glove secure, while the patented snap-fastener reversible style changes easily so the glove can fit either left or right hands.
Welded Construction – Made of 316 AISI type stainless steel individually welded rings, this glove provides superior strength. The steel mesh provides a strong covering that protects your hands so that you can work quickly and safely.
- Constructed of 316 individually welded AISI type 10 gauge stainless steel rings
- Meets OSHA requirements for meat and poultry processing applications
- Traditional glove sizes:
- Small 7 – 7 1/2″
- Med 8 – 8 1/2″
- Large 9 – 9 1/2″
- X-Large 10 – 10 1/2″
- Reversible design allows it to fit either hand
- Nylon wrist strap helps keeps the gloves secure
- Taper-fit conforms to the hand for less fatigue
- 6.19 oz.